Pats Peak is now running busses from Boston up to the mountain every Saturday this season, starting January 16th. There are two trips (day & night). Either way will bang you $59 for a round trip and lift ticket. That’s a Deal, more details below…
pic from Pats Peak - taken 1/7/10
GET ON THE BUS - BUS SERVICE FROM THE BOSTON AREAThis is a great way to make a day or night trip. Pats Peak is close to home so you will spend more time on the snow than you will in the bus. Right now Pats Peak in Henniker, NH has 100% of it's terrain open.
Bus Trip & Lift Ticket Combo Only $59 per person (either trip)
Bus Departs from these Locations:
- Saturday Morning Bus
- Saturday Night Bus for fun "Under The Lights"!
Book Online: http://www.enttours.com/ or call (781) 849-0200
- Braintree Southshore Plaza @ 6:30am/12:30pm
- Comm. Ave/Warren Towers @ 7:00am/1:00pm
- Ruggles T Station Roundabout @ 7:30am /1:30pm
- Departs Pats Peak @ 4:30pm/10:30pm